The PTZOptics NDI cameras are great for broadcasting high-definition video signals – perfect for video conferencing applications. Let us take a look at the features of PTZOptics NDI cameras:
- NewTek NDI compatibility – It has a built-in NDI compatibility, which you can easily access over your network.
- 3 simultaneous video outputs – It can simultaneously send out a video (1080p) from 3G-SDI, HDMI, and h.264/h.265 IP streaming – making it truly a flexible camera.
- Wide field of view – It comes with a wide field of view with a zoom-in ability.
- iOS Camera App – It comes with an updated iOS camera control application.
- Power over Ethernet – It comes with PoE or Power over Ethernet. You can use the Ethernet port for power, control, and streaming both audio and video.
- HDMI video connection – It comes with HDMI video output which has a video resolution of up to 1080p.
- RS-232/RS-485 Camera Control – The camera comes with RS-232/RS-485 ports, which uses VISCA commands enabling you to easily integrate with larger control systems like Extron and Crestron.
- Live RTMP Streaming – This camera can live stream directly from the camera to CDN. All you need to do is to plugin the CDN’s RTMP Streaming information into your camera’s IP interface. Once you do it, you can immediately start streaming.
- IP video streaming – The camera has h.265 high-efficiency codec IP streaming as well as multicast streaming.
- 5mm Audio Input – It comes with a 3.5mm audio input, which you can easily use for embedding audios.
- Warranty – It comes with a warranty period of three years. It is one of the companies that offer a long-term warranty. All the repairs take place in the company’s repair center outside Philadelphia, PA, USA.
With the features mentioned above, it is without a doubt that PTZOptics NDI Cameras are the best in the industry.